Neighbors head to court after cattle poisoned by tractor battery

Neighbors head to court after cattle poisoned by tractor battery

Tri State Livestock News

Five months ago, while on a business trip to Florida, Iowa farmer Joel Moser got the call from his neighbor, who volunteered to do chores, that more than 100 of his cattle were exposed to tractor battery acid that got combined with the feed in the mixing wagon. He spent the following week trying, with little success, to keep his animals alive.

Full Story

Comments are closed.